For 2021, NOBIDAN will award five (5) $750 scholarships.
Scholarship criteria for the below scholarships:
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and Student Member of NOBIDAN.
- Student continuing education for at least one additional academic term following application deadline.
- Dietetic Intern candidate accepted into a program or currently in a program.
- Accepted or enrolled in an approved program. Those students doing an online distance internship are eligible.
- Minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Along with online application, provide one reference letter, a current resume and (500) word personal statement of goals indicating your professional commitment to excellence in dietetics.
The application will open on February 1, 2021.
If you have questions, please contact NOBIDAN@eatright.org.