NOBIDAN provides several volunteer opportunities for its members to stay connected and network with one another--from committee volunteers to our social media team to tabling at FNCE® and planning FNCE® events. If you have specific questions about volunteer opportunities, reach out to our Membership Chair, and for more information about our various committees go here.
- Communications Committee: If you are passionate about sharing information with our members, then this is the place for you. The Newsletter Team writes and edits a variety of articles for the newsletter, and sends regular e-blasts. The Social Media Team creates engaging content for Facebook, Instagram and Linked In to keep members informed on the go. To apply email email@example.com and share your interests with us.
- Public Policy Committee: Are you interested in in national food policy? Addressing the issue of food deserts and healthy food access? Phosphorus in our food supply? If so reach out to Judith Anglin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Committee: Are you interested in research and helping plan sessions for future FNCEs or webinars on a particular research topic? If so, reach out to our Research Committee Chair, Jill White at email@example.com for more information.
- Professional Development Committee: If you are interested in planning sessions and webinars to enhance the skills and knowledge base of NOBIDAN members, contact Broidget Harvey-Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mentorship Committee: Would you like to serve as a NOBIDAN mentor or be connected with a mentor that is the best fit for you and your career goals? Are you interested in helping to plan a speed mentoring session for FNCE® 2020? And strengthening our mentorship program in general? If so, contact our Mentorship Committee Chair, June Thompson at email@example.com.
- Membership Committee: Are you interested in helping to coordinate and manage our meet-ups and any other aspects of NOBIDAN’s membership outreach? If so, please contact our Membership Committee Chair.