NOBIDAN provides several volunteer opportunities for its members to stay connected and network with one another--from committee volunteers to our social media team to planning FNCE® events. If you have specific questions about volunteer opportunities, please contact us at NOBIDAN@eatright.org. For more information about our various committees, click here.
- Communications Committee: If you are passionate about sharing information with our members, then this is the place for you. The Newsletter Team writes and edits a variety of articles for the newsletter, and sends regular e-blasts. The Social Media Team creates engaging content for Facebook, Instagram and Linked In to keep members informed on the go.
- Public Policy Committee: Are you interested in in national food policy? Addressing the issue of food deserts and healthy food access? Phosphorus in our food supply?
- Research Committee: Are you interested in research and helping plan sessions for future FNCE® events or webinars on a particular research topic?
- Professional Development Committee: Are you interested in planning sessions and webinars to enhance the skills and knowledge base of NOBIDAN members?
- Mentorship Committee: Would you like to serve as a NOBIDAN mentor or be connected with a mentor that is the best fit for you and your career goals? And strengthening our mentorship program in general?
- Membership Committee: Are you interested in helping to coordinate and manage our meet-ups and any other aspects of NOBIDAN’s membership outreach?